MetrobooksMetrobooks was established the first bookstore in Hong Kong in October 2007 and we are a part of National Book Store Inc. Our purpose is to serve our customers with tools that enrich their minds and improve skills to ensure their success. All our efforts are concentrated to serve with this purpose.
Store SupervisorResponsibilities :
- Responsible for managing daily operations, formulating & implementing strategies to achieve sales targets
- Maintain the highest standard of store environment & customer service
- Lead the store team to operate efficiently in maximizing sales and profits
- Perform visual merchandising and inventory control management
- Ensure all processes are in accordance with Metrobooks standards and guidelines
- Develop and maintain company vision and service culture within the store
- 3-5 years experience in retail industry with minimum 2 years at supervisory level
- Be aggressive to achieve the sales target and evaluate the store operations efficiency
- Mature, proactive, energetic, self-motivated and responsible, able to work under pressure
- Less experience will be considered Senior Sales Associate
- Proficiency in Computer literacy
- Shift duty is required
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.