Teach In Asia Limited
GMAT/ SAT Instructor. Permanent Part-Time RoleTeach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a part-time GMAT/ SAT trainer for standardised admission tests with a leading Hong Kong provider. Experience teaching GMAT is essential in this role which will includes approximately 25 work hours a month.
- Train students mostly in GMAT, but also SSAT, SAT, ACT, TOEFL and IELTS courses
- Be available to teach 25 hours a month on times and days discussed previously.
- Coordinate with the center’s service and academic support staff to ensure student needs are met.
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital resources provided to them.
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, and take attendance for all classes taught turned in to management.
- Help in marketing activities such as seminars, exhibitions, trial lessons, consultations, etc.
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor's degree at a minimum, preferably from a renowned US institution/Ivy League
- Minimum ONE year experience in teaching or tutoring the relevant tests (SSAT, SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTs, GMAT, etc.)
- Dynamic, engaging presenter with a proven ability to motivate others
- High energy level and ability to engage students, particularly high school students
- Excellent presentation & communication skills; Native English speaker
- A genuine sensitivity to the needs of all students
- Active and ongoing classroom management
- Native-level English.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com