Native English Teacher (Full-time / Part-time)Are you a passionate and dynamic teacher of English? If you are driven and creative, and are looking for a new challenge in your career, this is the opportunity for you.
The KG Group is looking for an experienced and dynamic Native English Teacher (Full time /Part time) to develop the department and its teaching team in Hong Kong.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- A certificate level TEFL,TESOL or CELTA qualification
- At least one year's teaching experience, preferably in academic English teaching
- Able to teach children aged 3 to 14
- Experience in teaching phonics, reading, writing, and grammar
- Familiarity with Trinity GESE and Cambridge examinations an advantage
- High proficiency in the use of the English language (to native speaker standard)
- Able to develop curriculum and deliver classes in fun and creative ways
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Highly organised and able to work independently and in a team
- Work well under pressure and highly motivated, with the ability to face challenges
- A confident, energetic, and dynamic personality
Salary range depends on qualifications and experience. Other benefits include sponsorship for visa, full private medical, paid leave, and study grant.
If you have the requirements above and love inspiring children, please send us your CV and covering letter (state your expected salary) by email to cwan@StarEnglishCentres.com.