MetrobooksMetrobooks was established the first bookstore in Hong Kong in October 2007 and we are a part of National Book Store Inc. Our purpose is to serve our customers with tools that enrich their minds and improve skills to ensure their success. All our efforts are concentrated to serve with this purpose.
Accounting Manager (5-day work)Responsibilities :
- Responsible for handling full set of accounts, financial/budgetary control, yearly audit and taxation
- Responsible for monthly financial statements, management reports preparation and analysis
- Responsible for yearly stock-take preparation and implementation
- Ensure that the Accounting Department is responsive to external and internal customers
- In compliance with regulatory and partnership requirement
- Design and oversees implementation of systems and procedures, anticipation and addressing company needs
- Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans
- Perform other assignments and duties as assigned
- Comparable degree in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 10 years' relevant experience, with retail experience will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills to interact with all levels
- Task-oriented, energetic, self-motivated, detail-minded, able to work and manage projects independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidate such as Double-Pay Bonus, Medical Insurance, Monthly Attendance Bonus, Public Holidays off, Paternity Leave, Birthday Leave, Compassionate Leave, Staff Purchase Discount, etc.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.