長者家 Home of the Elderly
About the company:
We are a fast growing health care company specializes in providing long term care and rehabilitation services to weak elders. Since establishment in 2005, we have been dedicated to the mission of bringing health and happiness to elders and their families by innovation and excellent services. The company was awarded in "HSBC Living Business Awards" in 2008 and "Make a Difference (MaD) Award" in 2011, in recognition of its contribution to the community and innovative business model. For more information about our home care services and nursing home solutions, you may visit www.hkhomecare.com and www.hkelderly.net.
Assistant Customer Service & Sales OfficerWe are now looking for individuals who are passionate to build a career for ageing population.
Position: Assistant Customer Service & Sales Officer
- Assessing clients' need for long term care
- Site visiting nursing homes with clients
- Helping clients to develop geriatric care plans and solving related problems
- Promoting rehabilitation and home-based health care services
- Non-degree tertiary education
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales experience preferred, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Working on public holidays and weekends
- Performing site visits and outdoor duties
- Basic salary ranging from 12,000 to 14,000 per month
- Attractive bonus
- Travel allowance
- On job training
- 10-14 Days Annual leave
- Birthday Leave
For interested parties, please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating also your expected salary and date of availability.