Wow Digital Development LimitedWow Digital Development Ltd was established in June 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. Our company mainly engaged in online games and affiliated trading platform. Later, Mr. Jason Hu, the current chief of executive, discovered its potential and decided to purchase it. In 2012, the company underwent an international expansion and set up a regional office located in the second heart of Hong Kong - Tsim Sha Tsui.
Our main products and product include online games and affiliated store, future currency education, online trading platforms and virtual banking services. We have taken advantage of our original virtual gaming currency system and re-developed it into the WoWecoin Digital Transaction System. To support and sustain the value of WoWecoin, we have invested in a number of physical projects, including future and natural energy development.
Server Side Developer (PHP) - Hong Kong - 5 Day WorkWe hire Programmer & Analyst Programmer & System Analyst
What you need to do:
- Design and implement server side communications systems
- Maintain and enhance existing components
- Able to work independently and meet project deadlines
- Issue investigation and resolution
- Support ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Researching new technologies
- Had great fun with office Colleagues
- Proficiency in PHP is a must, preferably with knowledge in Laravel or related PHP framework
- Front-to-back testing on the self-contained software components
- Experiences in open source code development on github, source code version control system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Higher Diploma or above, At least 1 year related working experience, but fresh graduate is also welcome.
- Good team player
- Learn fast, enjoy and love programming.
- 5-day work week
- Medical Allowance
- iMac with large monitor
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Attractive remuneration
- on-job training
- Happy working environment
- 11-day annual leave
If you are interested, now please send your CV in Word format with date of availability, your current and expected salary to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be kept under strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purpose only