Adecco Personnel LimitedAdecco is a leading human resource solutions company in Hong Kong with general staffing and specialties division. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services
Store Supervisors /Assistant Store Managers / Store Managers (Luxury Fashion House Brands)Our clients are the prestigious Luxury Fashion House Brands, looking for Store Supervisors, Assistant Store Managers & Store Managers to cope with their progressive store expansion.
- 5 - 10 years of luxury retail experience
- 2 - 5 years of store supervisory experience
- Openings in Luxury Fashion House Brands
- Drives the business of the store by focusing on all relevant KPIs to monitor store performance and increase both sales and profitability. Accountable for store target achievements.
- Manage closely and motivate sales team to achieve sales goals effectively and monitor their day-to-day tasks
- Motivate employees with appropriate tools and involved to coach team to improve level of sales and service.
- Responsible for full spectrum on-the-job-training including products, sales techniques, brand DNA and spirits, KPIs, store attitude and practices on a regular basis
- Assist HR Department in recruiting effective team members to meet store's needs
- Accountable for team development and store staff performance evaluations
- Guarantee an excellent store condition on both sales floor and staff grooming at all times
- Responsible for customer service quality, generate customers' loyalty by building relationship
- Implement CRM initiatives to recruit customers and loyalty.
- Manage day-to-day needs and administration of the store
- Provide clear and informative business analysis, product reviews and attend regular retail meetings
- Supervise inventory and manage stock optimization by reviewing assortment regularly and stock mix to reflect sales, buying trends and customer demands.
- Graduate of secondary school or above
- 5 - 10 years solid experience in luxury retail sales with at least 2 - 5 years in managerial position. Experience in luxury fashion is highly preferred
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Extremely motivated with a positive attitude and customer service mindset
- Energetic, enthusiastic, sales oriented, well organized and attentive to details
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.