Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Manager, Security Infrastructure & ControlJob Responsibility:
- Appraise all enterprise systems and network infrastructure to ensure the fulfillment of IT Security and Information Risk requirements
- Provide advisory support during project initiatives to ensure that systems developed can safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information asset after implementation
- Evaluate, review and propose security requirements to new systems / major enhancements
- Conduct security review on all planned new hardware and software to ensure there are no compromises to Regional IT Security and Regional Information Risk requirements
- Conduct and advise IT section leaders on remediation action plans on project risk assessment and Security Acceptance Test
- Develop IT security technologies and frameworks in alignment with Regional IT Security and Regional Information Risk requirements
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Experienced in Incident Management
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, and CISSP)
- At least 10 years of relevant experience of which 2 years at managerial role
- Committed, proactive, assertive and positive with a strong understanding of risk and business
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience from banking / insurance industry
- Experienced in delivering presentations to senior management
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.