PACO Communications LtdWe are specialist in serving prestige and luxurious brands to provide high quality, professional and expert design services to the brands’ retail interior fitting-out, image counters, promotion displays over Asian regions.
Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager – Construction / Interior Fit-outSpecialist in design and construction projects for luxury brands. We serve prestige and luxurious to provide high quality, professional and expert design services to the brand image counter & retail interior fit-out projects across Asian regions.
- leading role of managing design & construction projects from begin to end
- offer reliable and considerate services on project following up
- work closely with suppliers to assure smoothness of projects
- on-site/ off-site supervising of construction progress & production
- general QS duties for prepare tender, cost planning & control
- experience on preparing various construction report, e.g. Working Progress Plan, Weekly Report, Method Statement… etc.
- Degree holder or equivalent in project management, construction engineering, architecture or relevant studies
- good connection & relationship with quality contractors
- 5 years or above solid experience in design & construction project management
- fluent English & Mandarin in both verbal & written
- ability to prioritize multi-task under pressure
- smart problem solver, detail-minded, initiative and ability to work independent
- proficient to study and understand construction drawings
- strong planning & organization skill and solve on site problems
- occasional business trip
Interested party please email detail CV with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only)