PACO Communications LtdWe are specialist in serving prestige and luxurious brands to provide high quality, professional and expert design services to the brands’ retail interior fitting-out, image counters, promotion displays over Asian regions.
Interior Designer / Draftsman (Retail Spatial Design)Specialist in design and construction projects for luxury brands. We serve prestige and luxurious to provide high quality, professional and expert design services to the brand image counter & retail interior fit-out projects across Asian regions.
- Design and creative on brand image furniture, interior fitting and event for luxury brands;
- Handle full set of drawings included 3D rendering and production drawings with detail specifications;
- Study brand guidelines and working with team to achieve design tasks;
- Candidates with less design experience could consider as draftsman and opportunity to promote to designer with outstanding performance.
- Minimum 3 years experience of relevant field
- Proficient in drawing software's such as 3D Max, AutoCAD, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Knowledge in prepare design concept by quick sketches;
- Familiar in technical specifications of production material in order to prepare full set of production drawings;
- Excellent design sense of retail fixtures, interior fittings, exhibitions and promotion booths;
- Detail minded, responsible, self-motivated, energetic and willing to work under pressure to meet tight deadline;
- Knowledge on graphic design and artworks are advantageous but not prerequisite.
Interested party please email detail CV with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only)