KEE TAT LIGHTING HOLDINGS LIMITEDKee Tat is a leading manufacturer in providing the comprehensive line of LED solutions and intelligent consumer electronic products. With more than 30 years of experience, our vision is to provide better, innovative lighting solutions to both current and future state by constantly challenging the global market
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have our own manufacturing facilities in Dongguan (Guangdong Province) and Research & Development Center in Shenzhen. Specifically, the factory located in Dongguan occupies more than 80,000 sqm with multiple advanced and automated production line and more than 1,000 committed staff members (including more than 100 R&D technicians), which contributes to our completely efficient control on the entire supply chain processes (from design, specification, manufacturing and delivery). Our objective is to meet the comprehensive needs of our customers by providing the higher quality & lower cost products through our market-directed product engineering and effective manufacturing process control. Besides, as an industry leader, we recognize our responsibility to control impacts to the environment. Therefore, we are committed to supply environmentally responsible lighting solutions to address environmental challenges.
To cope with the strategic growth in business, Kee Tat is now offering excellent career opportunities to high calibre and dynamic candidate to join our journey.
Assistant Manager, Sales & MarketingResponsibilities
- Provide strategic directions on the development of product portfolio (i.e. product applications, market segment, pricing etc.)
- Monitor the market trends and identify potential & profitable business opportunities
- Formulate the marking strategies & execute all marketing activities/campaign
- Design & prepare product catalog and any useful sales kit to support the sales activities
- Identify potential customers and generate company sales growth
- Degree Holder or above in Business/Marketing or any relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years' sales and marketing experience (Experience in lighting/electronic products will be an advantage)
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Independent, Proactive with strong inter-personal skill
- Strong sense in predicting the future market trend
Interested parties please send full resume with date of availability, current and expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose)