Teakha 茶。家teakha is a lifestyle concept tea café nestled amidst the old world charm of Tai Ping Shan Street in Sheung Wan and the forerunner in creating a new wave of tea-drinking and home-style pastry culture in Hong Kong.
We recently just opened a new shop off Hill Road in Sai Wan, a 3-minute walk from HKU MTR Station & are looking for talented individuals to help us expand our offering & take us to the next level. If you are passionate about food, home-made pastries and teas, appreciate the beauty of simplicity and are looking for a company you can grow with, we would like to hear from you.
Cafe Supervisor (Full-time)The café supervisor, reporting to the café manager, is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of teakha. He/she is responsible for managing the day-to-day shop operations and staff, maintaining high shop standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment while serving teakha customers.
- Minimum 2-3 years in F&B required – 1-2 years at supervisory level
- Positive, friendly and enjoy interacting with people
- Passionate about Western/Chinese tea and teakha’s lifestyle
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Fluency in English required
- Right to work legally in Hong Kong required
- 6 days off per month
- Straight day-time shifts
- Attractive package
- Medical Insurance / Annual leave / Birthday leave / Staff discount / No-late Bonus
- Opportunity to work amongst passionate individuals in a friendly environment and develop your career in a small yet rapidly growing company
For more information about teakha please visit www.teakha.com
If you want a CAREER with our fun loving and energetic family, email us at email@example.com
Shop B, 18 Tai Ping Shan Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong